Say Something Communications offers conference and event planning services in Canada, the US and around the world.
As an added benefit, we can help to decipher the crazy hotel & conference centre contracts that always tend to make our clients a little nervous. When you start seeing clauses that say you have no choice but supplier XYZ, you have to pay for extra this and extra for that and if X percentage of your room block doesn’t materialize you’ll have this attrition penalty to pay and that F&B cancellation penalty, etc…etc… — you’re going to wish you had someone who’s been around the block a time or two to help you make sense of it all. We’ll do that for you.
We make our contacts work for you!
We’ve been planning conferences for a long time and we have a broad range of experience and expertise. Here’s a small example of some of the conference management services we offer:
- Registration services (online, onsite, financial management of fees, etc…)
- Conference website design and development
- Accreditation services and liaison for high profile events
- Project planning and management (critical path development)
- Financial management (budget development and management)
- Media relations (press releases, press conferences, social media)
- Event marketing
- Volunteer relations
- Site selection
- Committee management
- Trade show and exhibition management
- Supplier negotiation and liaison (Audio-visual, printers, entertainers, emcees, speakers, telephony, computer equipment, cyber cafes, etc..)
- Marketing, collateral and social media
- Program development
- Graphic Design
- Sponsorship / fundraising programs
- On site delivery and implementation
- Registration clerks, information teams
- Housing / hotel bureau
- Speaker solicitation, confirmation and liaison
- Feedback, evaluation, best practices and lessons learned
We plan conferences. No weddings and no Justin Bieber concerts (nothing against Justin Bieber). Our expertise and passion is specifically related to conference & convention management.